Sunday, March 15, 2015

Songza app review

Hi everyone!

Today I have a app review. Earlier in the month I discovered a knew music app called "Songza".  Songza is a really good music app. It is pretty easy to use and it is perfect for any age group. My family and I love it and we use it everyday!

How to use it you may ask?

It is really simple, basically you log into the app with your email address and  the first thing you see is a page that has 6 squares.

In the 6 squares there should be categories. In my case my categories for today where:
  1. Brand New Music 
  2. Driving
  3. Working Out
  4. Family Time
  5. Cleaning the House
  6. Sitting by the Fire


Also, at the top at the page there will be the day of week. In the 6 squares are 6 other categories, with three playlists already created with songs based on your category selection.



If you go back to the opening page you will see that there are three horizontal bares at the top left corner.


If you click on these three bares and a menu will appear. This menu has many other categories, and they have many playlists based one again on those categories.
  
  Personally I love "Songza"! It is a great app for any age group. This app has a wide selection of songs from the 1920's to 2015, it is really amazing. The only problem is that after skipping 6 songs you cannot skip anymore songs on that playlist for the day.

But don't worry I have a trick to solve this problem! This a trick for apple users. Click on your home button twice. A different screen will pop up, and all you have to do is swipe the "Songza" screen up and re-open the app!



I hope this post was helpful! I recommend this app 100%.
"Songza" is available on iTunes and Google play as well and both are free. 
Happy song listening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment